Fragrant Friday- Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette and Hair Mist

1 comment

If you w
ere to ask me what I think is the most joyful and lively feminine/teenage fragrance on the market today, I would say La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilettewithout hesitation.  La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette simply is a fun and flirty scent that surprises as much as it captivates and delights!




The name "La Petite Robe Noire" (Little Black Dress)  perfectly represents a wardrobe essential that every girl owns... from classy to sexy, demure to fun, and from elegant to show-stopping! 

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire edp and edt


In my opinion, La Petit Robe Noire Eau de Toilette is a lighter version of Guerlain's Eau de Parfum, with the most classy, fresh and sophisticated fruity fragrance that I have smelt in any perfume. I  am not a huge fan of the overly sweet fruity fragrances which seem immature and make my nose crinkle, however, Guerlain has a very subtle and impeccable scent, which creates a perfect balance of Rose, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Cherry, Apple, Blackcurrant and White Amber ( Yes, all these wonderful ingredients come through ever so slightly… but they are not too overpowering) 


Guerlain offers several versions of La Petite Robe Noire, five in total, and while still maintaining the same rich Cherry and sweet throughout, each smells unique and each captivating in a different way. As I fell deeply in love with Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noir Eau de Toilette, I couldn't resist getting my hands on their La Petite Robe Noire Hair Mist! 
This is my ultimate accessory; a hair mist in the same scent…Yum!! Even though it’s a hair mist, I Iove to use it as a hair mist, body mist, and even an everything mist! La Petite Robe Noire Hair Mist surprisingly it lasts quite long on the skin. Its recipe includes cherry, blackcurrant, fresh flowers and a shower of green notes over a base of silky white musks and white amber…. totally irresistible!  It will make you feel like a cherry-scented goddess!




To top it all off,  I absolutely love the bottle! It's crystalline powdery pink transparency reveals the silhouette of the little black dress, to match its classy Parisian name. I was over the moon when I received a personalised La Petite Robe Noir Eau de Toilette bottle with my name on it…ahhh. I will definitely treasure it forever!! 


Please excuse the picture quality… but I wanted to show you my personalised bottle.



Have you tested any of Guerlain's wonderful perfume collection? Which of their perfumes is your favourite? 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig