Favourites from American Apparel

Leave a Comment

Over the past few weeks I have been lucky enough to welcome some new items into my ever growing collection of AA clothes and I would love to show you guys! American Apparel is definitely one of my favourite shops, mainly for the quality of their basics and how unique their prints are. However the high price range is a huge limiting factor for me... as I have to save up to buy at least one item at a time. 

Here are my recent American Apparel favourites:

These are the Easy Jeans in Light Wash Indigo. I have instantly fallen in love with these because they are the perfect colour and are so comfortable. They are super stretchy so will adapt to fit most shapes. They really are Easy Jeans; easy to wear and easy to style!


Next up is the Lolita Crop in Thin White Grid on Black (they also do the reverse of this in white). 


My favourite feature of this top is the open back because it will look really cute in the summer and allow you to show off some of your prettier bras/bandeaus (especially my Gilly Hicks ones) There is a matching skirt to go with this top and I will definitely be putting these two items on my wish-list.


                                                                     
I have the Nylon Tricot Figure Skater Dress in Flamingo print which is wonderful for summer and I will hopefully be investing in a few more prints in the future! I love the silky waterproof texture that they all have and I loved wearing mine over a bikini. The Flamingo print is so light and pretty...I adore the matching Flamingo print bikini too! My other favourite patterns are Rhymer blue, and Leopard.




Everyone always comments on the Jungle leaves print Sleeveless Crop Top that I haveI really love the print and shape of this top, and there are so many other colours and patterns available which I have yet to buy. This top goes with everything from jeans for a casual look, to a black skirt for the evening. 







Recently American Apparel Tennis Skirts have been a favourite of mine even though I don't yet own one. I have seen them on many people, including Rihanna. 



Today I visited the American Apparel on oxford street for a quick look and I couldn't help but try some of the tennis skirts on to see what all the fuss is about! They definitely made me want to buy one even more! I LOVE the wide colour selection on offer; from peachy pastels (which scream summer) to blood-warm maroons (perfect for the winter)… it is almost too hard to pick one! However at a costly £46.00 per skirt, I will unfortunately have to save up to get my hands on one.  




Another reason why I adore this skirt is because it never goes out of season. I want them all because they're just so versatile. They look great with tights and a jumper for winter, and equally good with a crop top for spring/summer. They are so comfortable and I also think they're extremely flattering.



I'd love to know what your opinions are on this skirt? Do you like American Apparel… what are your fave items? 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig