Label.M Range by TONI&GUY at London Fashion Week 2014

2 comments
Yesterday I visited the glamorous London Fashion Week. The weather was fantastic (clear blue skies, and lots of sun!), the fashion was fabulous, and of course the hair was big and beautiful. As they are the official sponsors of London Fashion Week, I couldn't wait to get down to the Label.M by TONI&GUY  hair makeover bar, to get my mane shaped into the latest runway inspired look.

TONI&GUY promised to re-vamp your hair with a choice of 3 wacky styles:

Textured Rope Braid

Pretty In Punk
The Bardot Beehive

All these stunning hairstyles featured in the Giles Deacon 2014 Fashion Show and I was so excited to try the popular Textured Rope Braid, worn by my fave model Cara Delevingne, shown here.











 Label.M have also collaborated with Tom Lynn, William Tempest and Jean-Pierre Braganza. Inspired by these looks, I too wanted to look as chic as this!

Me before:


After my hair makeover:





Essential Label.M products to get this look:

Label.M Resurrection Dust-This is a miracle powder which styles your hair to new heights. I love how it blends into your hair and creates an edgy textured matt finish! This is my must have for the Spring Summer.

Texturising Volume Spray-This combines texture benefits from a dry shampoo with the hold of a hairspray. My essential product for an instant volume with long lasting root lift. 




My friend Phoebe chose the Pretty In Punk style, and she rocked it:



























I also invested in some of Label.M's best selling products (they're amazing):

Powder Pink Spray-Everybody longs to change their hair colour, and as Summer is fast approaching I wanted to try out this pastel pink spray. I can now create the on trend catwalk styles from colour blocking, dramatic highlights to ombre. Most of us are not brave enough to actually bleach our hair and die it pink.  This product is perfect for that quick and easy Pink look. It is affordable too: the small size is just £3.75, and the largest costs £9.95.


Yet again, my style icon Cara Delevigne is sporting the 'Pink' look:





 Spray the product on your hair (build it up until it's pink enough), it takes a couple minutes for it to dry and it's finished. How quick is this?




Label.M's Souffle-This is one of my favourites. It is very versatile and can be used on both wet and dry hair to create and re-invent your curly or straight texture. It contains a protective mix of Avocado, Barbados Cherry and Olive which gives your hair a glossy instant volume. Only £11.95, this is a winning product. I love how it contains heat protection (yay, my hair won't be damaged by my curlers) and it mixes well with Label.M's Resurrection Styling Dust, to create one of my all time favourite Beach look.




You can buy all Label.M products at the TONI&GUY salons, or grab some products online here: http://store.toniandguy.com/products/16/styling/label.m  

Label.M products help me create a youthful, street-style fashionable image that I love. Give it a go! What are your fave Label.M products?

xx






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. love all the hair styles and cara as much as you do! xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig